Проучване Онлайн обучение в Холандия 2023
Смяна на валута
Основни месечни разходи за живот
Отдаване под наем в общ апартамент610
Дял на комуналните услуги71
Абонамент за интернет41
Примерни разходи за начина на живот
Комбо за бързо хранене9
Билет за кино12
Чаша местна бира5
MVV (Provisional Residence Permit) – an entry visa.
VVR (Residence permit) - if you plan to stay in the Netherlands for more than three months, additional to your entry visa, you will also have to apply for Residence Permit (VVR) – an ID card that stands as a study visa.
Какъв тип Visa се нуждаете?
Име на виза
MVV (Provisional Residence Permit); VVR (Residence permit)
Цена и валута
It currently costs a non-refundable fee of EUR 311 to process an application for an MVV and residence permit for the purpose of studying in the Netherlands. The fees are reviewed twice yearly, and are subject to change mid-year.
Кой може да кандидатства за виза?
If you’re a citizen of an EU or EEA member state or Switzerland, you don’t need a student visa or residence permit to stay in the Netherlands.
Non-EU, EEA or Swiss nationals need a residence permit to stay in the Netherlands for more than 90 days – for a shorter period, you only require a tourist visa. There are two documents you need. In most cases, you will need a provisional residence permit (machtiging tot voorlopig verblijf, MVV) to travel to the Netherlands. In addition, you will need a residence permit (VVR) in order to stay in the country.
Citizens of a few countries or people in certain circumstances are exempt from having to apply for a VVR. You can read more about this here: https://www.expatica.com/nl/visas-and-permits/Getting-a-Dutch-visa-or-temporary-residence-permit_108412.html
Къде можете да направите заявлението?
The education institution must apply on your behalf so you need to contact them for details of the procedure. If not, ask for help by contacting the international office (or if you are a researcher, the HR department) of your host institution.
Как да направите заявлението?
The visa application procedure is initiated by the university as soon as the student is officially admitted to the study program.
Documents required for the visa application are listed in the letter sent by the university to prospective students. Usually, the following documents are needed:
- a copy of the first page (identity page) of a valid passport;
- proof that you can support yourself financially;
- additional passport-sized photos (size: 35mm x 45mm, see IND requirements in.pdf);
- proof of tuition fees and visa application payments;
- proof of accommodation arranged for at least 1 academic year (10 months);
- for Chinese students, a NESO certificate may be necessary.
Valid proof of a candidate’s financial self-sufficiency can be demonstrated as follows:
- A letter from the host Dutch institution that mentions your internship fee or trainee stipend.
- An admission letter from the Dutch university providing details of your student grant, tuition waiver, or scholarship.
- Your bank account statement with an international bank, indicating enough funds to pay for your proposed expenses in The Netherlands.
Кога трябва да кандидатствате?
The processing time for your student visa application to the Netherlands is usually one month, although sometimes it can take up to 3 months.
The residence permit is issued for the duration of a student’s study program plus 3 months, up to a maximum of 5 years. If the student wishes to complete a preparatory course, its duration will be added to the visa duration. If the length of the education will take more than 5 years, the residence permit can be extended by one additional year.
There is another condition attached to the validity of VVR. It stays valid provided the student scores 50% of credit throughout the course duration.
Graduates of higher education or university studies (bachelor's, master's, or Ph.D. degrees) can apply for an orientation year for graduates' permit within three years of graduating. This gives you one year to look for employment, during which time you can work without any restrictions or the need for an employer to hold a work permit for you.
Време за обработка
Възможности за работа
All international students are permitted to work alongside their studies.
For non-EU and non-EEA students, a work permit is required to work. This permit has to be obtained by the prospective employer on your behalf. Even with this work permit, students can work only for a limited number of hours, i.e. 10 hours a week. They are allowed to work full-time during the months of June, July, and August.
Students from the EU, EEA (except Croatia), and Switzerland do not require a work permit.
Часове на седмица
Защо имате нужда от този вид виза?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- IE University
- Amsterdam Business School - University of Amsterdam
- Haarlem Campus
- UIBS Metropolitan Business School
- Vrije University - Summer & Winter graduate programs
- Horeca Academy
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- EIT Urban Mobility Master School
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences - Undergraduate Programmes
- Курсове in Холандия
- Магистратура in Холандия
- Сертификат на бакалавриат in Холандия
- MSc in Холандия
- BSc in Холандия
- Associate Degrees in Холандия
- BBA in Холандия
- Diploma in Холандия
- MBA in Холандия
- Бакалавриат in Холандия
- Сертификат на докторантура in Холандия
- Certificate in Холандия
- Сертификат на магистратура in Холандия
- Базова програма in Холандия
- Диплома втора степен in Холандия
- Докторантура in Холандия
- Програми DBA in Холандия